Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friends and Family at Gap! (40% off entire purchase)

Hello Friends and Family!!
Anyone who reads my blog is a friend of mine! And some of you may know that I work at Gap.

Either way. I wanted to let you all know that Friends and Family at Gap (US and Puerto Rico stores only) is happening Thursday March 8th - Sunday March 11th! What does this mean? It means that you as a friend of me get to save 40% off your ENTIRE purchase!

All you have to do is like my brand new facebook page and the coupon will available for you to print out! Click the awesome Gap snapshot below to go straight to the Friends and Family Link on my facebook.

It is a great time to take a look at what Gap has to offer. Here is a little snapshot of my favorite women's Gap items so far this season. All of these looks are available in-stores and online right now!


Happy Shopping Everyone! And if you have any fit, sizing, or style questions about Gap in general or for a specific item, Im your gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...