Saturday, January 28, 2012

Silk by Zara Perfume

I was waiting in line at Zara to return a defective shirt. I don't shop too often at Zara. It seems to be a hit or miss, or the things I love are way too expensive. While waiting in line to return the shirt, I smelled all of their little perfumes, and holy crap did I love the smell of Silk. I looked at the box for a price and happy to see that it was on sale for $17 (normal price $25.90). I picked it up and couldn't be happier.

I tried finding information on the fragrance, but there seems to be no information on this perfume anywhere! I can only say that on my search someone compared it to Prada Infusion d'Iris, another person said it smelled like a rosy, light cousin of Chloe. I think it smells like a fresher and more sparkling Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret.

The main accords I can smell myself is a sparkling fruity top note, white peony, and white musk.
It is fresh while still smelling sexy and classic. Im very happy with my purchase. I think I would wear this at night or on a day I feel like being a bit more seductive.

Any girl on a budget that still wants to smell chic should check out Silk by Zara. Zara has many other budget friendly perfumes available as well!



You can buy this scent at any US Zara store. Have you smelled this before, own it? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I love this perfume! So glad I stumbled upon your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? I feel like a real lady when I wear it, hah.
      Thanks for following! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...