Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorite Music Friday: Kimbra

This is the first Favorite Music Friday I am completely unprepared for!! I blame all of my friends who showed me an amazing night! We all went out for dinner and drinks at my favorite restaurant to celebrate my graduation! I've had such a stressful semester a few margaritas is all it takes.

So this week. No commentary. No background. Just music...

Okay I can't help myself. I hope you all recognize the name. Kimbra who is featured on the awesome Gotye song 'Somebody That I Used To Know' is brilliant on her own.  I really hope that her fame with Gotye gets her the recognition that she deserves!

Enjoy and happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah - I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...