Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GoGogirlfriend inquiry

So I sent GoGogirlfriend an inquiry tonight about when my next box will ship out... Last time I had a question about shipping my box was sent out that same week. Maybe it was coincidence, but maybe my annoyingness sped up my box.

But I wanted to share with you all the automated response I got from them.

---

Hello, thank you for emailing us our customer service is available M-F
8:00 - 6:00 P.M. PST. We will get back to you within 24 hours during
business work days with your question if other than sample box
shipping which is answered below.


If you are asking about your free membership sample box, we can assure
you that you will receive your samples. Your member home page will be
updated and a tracking confirmation will be sent to you when your
shipment is confirmed by USPS.  You will not be charged another
membership fee unless your samples have shipped.

We would like to give you a few details on our recent delays, it
certainly has been a challenging few months. We have had a few
vendors/sponsors that put us in a terrible position, by not fulfilling
their sample commitments on time, leaving us in a position of having
to scramble last minute for samples elsewhere.  Our fulfillment center
also was closed for 1 week, as well as USPS picking up and their
distribution centers not shipping as we thought.  We try to plan 3
months out and some issues are beyond our control, end of year has
been very difficult for us with non delivery by vendors until later
dates, etc.

We hope to be back on track very soon and trying to keep positive that
all will work out.  We truly appreciate your business, please be
assured we are working furiously to get everything flowing smooth
again.  We are doing everything possible to get the samples sent out.

Deeply appreciated, GGG Team :)




Please click here for more information: http://gogogirlfriend.com/faq

Thank you! GoGogirlfriend Team
---

As of 2/17, I contacted my bank requesting a stop charge for any further Gogogirlfriend charges. And I also filed a dispute for the charge for my never received Jan 2012 sample box. My bank was horrified by their practices and felt I provided enough negative information to immediately credit my account. Many girls are having problems canceling and Gogo keeps saying you pay to be a member of the website and that the box is just a special perk, not what you pay for. I attempted to cancel, but I have yet to receive any confirmation of cancellation just the exact same automated response I received weeks before.

I am appalled and saddened that this company took advantage of all of us. Beauty boxes are my little pleasure to cure my headaches from school and work not create them. My advice to everyone who is having problems: do not give up, be proactive and keep an eye on your accounts attached to GGG, and contact your bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...